Canada Visa, Canada Immigration Visa, Canada Visa and Permanent Residential Programme. Would you like to have a Permanent Residence in Canada? It is very much easy and possible to acquire one, within 6 months or even less time frame. You can apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection and later change the status of your application.
Why is Canada the best place to move to?
- You will get a good job where your salary can actually solve your financial problems without the need to beg – No more delayed/small salary
- You will be a Canadian citizen after about 3 years of continuous stay.
- You will have a powerful passport that can take you to 101 countries visa-free and without insults
- The government of Canada supports your rent for your first year to enable you to settle in with no problems
- You will have Free and high-quality health care.
- You will get heavily subsidized school fees if you decide to further your studies
- You will get Free and high-quality education available up to Grade 12(SS3) when you have your kids
- You will get a monthly allowance up to N1453,45.85 for each child below 6 years old and N122,712.26 for each child that is older than 6 years.
Canada is a land of opportunities and thousands and thousands of people get their permanent residency card status in Canada every single year. Canada has been increasing the number of successful applicants to over 280,000 people per year , and you have equal opportunity just like those people.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary work in Canada, this great opportunity is meant for you. The magnificent truth is that, Canadian Visa and Permanent residence has a tons of chances for the applicants. It doesn’t make a difference whether you are an understudy, Business man/lady.
Canada Visa and Permanent Residential Programme, Who Can Apply?
Anyone is allowed to apply for permanent residency in Canada it doesn’t matter which country you from or religion, tribes. All countries are eligible to apply for these Canada Visa and Residential Program. Students are also giving full priority to apply.
Before we proceed to showing you how to fill the Residential online form, we will have to let you know about all the available free Visa and Residential services forms both for students and working and non working class.
Students Canadian Visa
Skilled workers Canadian Visa
Tourist Canadian Visa
Visitor Canadian Visa
Business Canadian Visa
Pilgrimage Canadian Visa
Transit Canadian Visa
As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
- get most social benefits that Canada citizens receive , including health care coverage.
- live, work or stud anywhere in Canada
- apply for Canada citizenship
- protection under Canada laws and the Canada charter of Rights and Freedoms
How to obtain a Permanent Residential Visa
In order to initiate the Canada Permanent Program, contact the nearest consulate, At the basic level, obtaining a permanent resident visa requires the individual to:
- Attend interviews with immigration representatives
- Fill and submit a permanent resident visa application
- Provide a medical certificate
Canada Visa Requirements
- An original and your copy of your passport
- Two color photographs that meet the visa photo requirements
- Previous passport showing travel history
- A self addressed return courier envelope
Note: Do not pay any form of gratification to any person or group asking you to pay before you can be included in this Residential program. Visit the website for application >>> https://www.canadavisa.com/assess/canada-immigration-assessment-form.htm#gs.ray1xn
Canada Visa and Permanent Residential program has nothing to do with your educational qualifications. Moreover is for all and sundry meaning that your marital status (Single, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, etc.) is not a barrier. Canada Visa and Permanent Residential Programme.